Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: April 20, 2022 – May 4, 2022
In this sprint, we have been focused on a couple of things regarding different components of Stratos:
- Solving issues from the newly introduced node tier mechanism on Tropos
- Enhancing the communication security of the SDS framework
- Upgrading the Stratos Chain to a new dependency version
- Mobile wallet testing
As a result, most of the issues regarding the tier mechanism are fixed, and the SDS network has been the most stable version so far. We have observed much more activities from the community doing uploading and downloading, which help us locate some performance bottlenecks on Stratos Chain and Meta node.
We finished the first security improvement on the SDS framework by enhancing the encryption for SDS P2P communication and started to do some more testing on the internal devnet.
The Stratos Chain upgrading is going on smoothly, it’s a necessity because some of the performance issues on Stratos Chain are related to dependent libraries, and the EVM feature will be dependent on this upgrade.
The mobile wallet is being tested on different platforms, and we started working on the dark/light theme mode for the mobile wallet.
- SDS framework P2P communication encryption
- Mobile Wallet First Version
- Node Tier Mechanism bug fixes
- Meta node request frequency limiter
- SDS replication procedure improvement
- Meta node performance improvement
- SDS RPC & SDK
- Stratos Chain Upgrade and performance improvement
- Monitoring dashboard
Stratos Website/Wallet & Apps:
- Stratos Video Player
- Stratos Filesystem
- Node Monitor
- Wallet mobile Dark/Light Theme
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Twitter | Telegram Group |Telegram Announcement Channel| Medium | Discord | Reddit | LinkedIn