Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: September 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022
Our focus in the past sprint was to test new features on the devnet and fix various issues associated with newly added features.
We fixed an issue with certain terminal logs missing due to framework changes for performance tracking. Also, three panic issues were found on Metanode during the test and have been resolved. To properly track failed download attempts, the ozone charge for file download requests has been changed.
Our existing Resource Node Monitor dashboard API was updated with a better response structure and continuously integrated with the Monitor Dashboard UI. Additionally, a Prometheus metrics API has been added to Resources Node.
SDS Auto-Scaling Up replication implementation has been completed, and it is currently being tested. In addition, we are developing a suspended node data transfer mechanism to keep file replication numbers after a node hosting a slice is suspended and goes offline.
We have also begun to conduct benchmark tests on the performance of the Stratos Chain EVM.
- Stratos Desktop Wallet Update(issue fix)
- SDS Resource Node Monitor API update
- SDS Resource Node Performance Metrics API
- SDS Terminal log issue fix
- SDS Metanode panic issue fix
Stratos Tropos Testnet:
- Stratos Chain memory leak Issue
- Stratos Chain performance benchmark test with EVM
- SDS Node Performance Tracking(testing)
- SDS P2P Network Connection Improvement
- SDS Auto-Scaling Replication (scale-up testing)
- SDS Suspended Node Data Transferring Mechanism(Implementation)
- Metanode File/Slice Indexing Improvement
- Monitoring dashboard API (testing)
- Stratos Decentralised Storage SDK