Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: September 14, 2022 – September 27, 2022
Over the past two weeks, we have focused on tracking node performance and improving file replication.
The resource node data transferring speed and disk usage tracking have been completed. When Metanode assigns tasks, those performance factors will affect the node score. The feature is currently being tested on the devnet. During the test, we also found an RPC deadlock issue during parallel processing, which has already been resolved.
We updated the task data schema and configuration on Metanode to better support all the auto-scale replication features. While working on the scale-up implementation, we completed the file replication destination selection algorithm to prevent files from being replicated within the same data center or IP range.
The desktop wallet for Windows has been updated. Similar to the new version on Mac and Linux, this update introduced a significant change in storing the encrypted master key format; as a result, desktop wallets created before Tropos-4 can’t be used directly in the new version. By reimporting the wallets using the mnemonic words, they can be adapted to the new version.
- SDS Node Performance Tracking (data transferring speed)
- SDS Node Performance Tracking (disk usage)
- SDS RPC Deadlock Issue
- Metanode Tasks Schema Update
- Metanode Configuration Improvement
- File Replication Destination Selection Improvement
- Stratos Desktop Wallet Update(Windows)
Stratos Tropos Testnet:
- Stratos Chain memory leak Issue
- SDS Node Performance Tracking(testing)
- SDS P2P Network Connection Improvement
- SDS Auto-Scaling Replication (scale-up implementation)
- Metanode File/Slice Indexing Improvement
- Monitoring dashboard API (testing)
Stratos Website/Wallet & Apps:
- Stratos Mobile Wallet Multiple Platform Release Process(Android)
- Stratos Decentralised Storage SDK
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Twitter | Telegram Group |Telegram Announcement Channel| Medium | Discord | Reddit | LinkedIn