Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: January 03, 2023 – January 17, 2023
Our first sprint of the new year focused on finishing the final touches for Tropos-5. We have fixed various minor issues related to logs and configuration. At the time of writing this report, Tropos-5 has just been launched.
We have finally fixed the Stratos Chain memory leak issue caused by a specific cache configuration. We fixed it by adding a constraint on the configuration range to prevent huge memory usage.
The necessary function in the command line tool to convert the wallet from Tropos-4 and before is also ready, and the documentation provides instructions on how and when to use it (https://github.com/stratosnet/sds/wiki/Tropos-Incentive-Testnet).
Our team has identified an edge issue which affects the Ozone prices during network migration. The fixes are also included in the Tropos-5 launch. Additionally, some connection stability issues are also fixed on SDS.
In the next few weeks, what are we planning to accomplish? Firstly, we will closely examine Tropos-5 for any issues and related improvements. Secondly, we have also kick-started to bring more utility to our EVM module. This includes testing and updating the Web3 API to support an EVM-based Explorer. The third step will be to finish the SDS SDK and integrate SDS functionalities into our wallet application. As a last step, we will begin preparations for Security Auditing and Mainnet migration.
- Stratos Chain memory leak Issue
- Stratos Chain Account Compatibility issue (Wallet convert)
- Stratos Chain Ozone Price Fixes
- SDS Connection Stability Issue
- SDS RPC Performance Enhancement(memory overflow)
- Tropos-5 Launch preparation
- Stratos Chain Web3 API
- Stratos Chain EVM-based Explorer
- Stratos Chain Query Pagination improvement
- SDS Configuration Improvement
- SDS RPC Performance Improvement(uploading queue)
- SDS Support IPFS Migration
- Metanode File/Slice Indexing Improvement
- Stratos Decentralized Storage SDK
- Stratos Desktop Wallet upgrade to Tropos-5