Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: February 15, 2023 – February 28, 2023
Over the past two weeks, we kicked off the security auditing process with BlockSec and started working on the Mainnet token migration bridge solution.
With Blockses’s cutting-edge research, extensive project experiences, & reliable security services, we are confident that they will help us take a significant step towards a successful launch of the Stratos Blockchain and Decentralized Storage Mainnet.
Additionally, we are working on the Stratos Chain Mainnet Migration Bridge based on an open-sourced project and have added a few touches to the detailed implementation.
The legacy amino encoding in Stratos Chain is deprecated, and all stored data is converted to protobuf encoding. This will allow us to align future updates of Stratos Chain SDK with the Cosmos IBC ecosystem updates after the mainnet launch. We are updating our modules’ gRPC endpoints, of which some queries were only available in our REST API using amino encoding.
We have registered our testnet and reserved our mainnet registration on EVM Chainlist, which enables users to connect to Stratos Chain testnet/mainnet through Metamask.
An issue that locks the IP for a SDS node is fixed but will not be applied to Tropos-5. The problem of consuming excessive memory during the RPC upload of large files has been resolved by implementing a temporary file caching system for the RPC upload endpoint. The RPC client example demo in SDS has been updated as well, and can be utilized as a reference for building various applications using the SDS RPC. We also returned to update the SDS SDK, which will be fundamental to developing the Cloud Drive application for our Wallet.
In the current implementation of SDS requests signature, we have found a potential flaw which could enable an attack on other Resource Nodes; we are currently working on a fix.
- Stratos Chain Legacy Encoding Update
- Stratos EVM Ecosystem Registration
- Stratos EVM Transaction Mempool Improvement
- SDS Node IP Lock Issue Fix
- SDS RPC Performance Improvement(uploading queue)
- SDS RPC Client Demo
- Ozone Supply changes based on SDS Node Tier
- Stratos Chain gRPC Update
- Stratos Chain SDK Update
- Stratos Chain Mainnet Migration Bridge
- SDS Requests Signature Improvement
- Metanode File/Slice Indexing Improvement
- Metanode Unindex File by Community Vote
- Stratos Decentralized Storage SDK
- Stratos Wallet Cloud Drive Application
- Stratos Wallet Video Player Application
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Twitter | Telegram Group |Telegram Announcement Channel| Medium | Discord | Reddit | LinkedIn