Stratos Bi-Weekly Progress Report: August 17, 2022 – August 30, 2022￼
The past two weeks have been devoted to fixing issues found following the launch of Tropos-4; we have resolved issues around the Stratos Chain query and Metanode task assignment.
We also added a lock for SDS registering, which will be used at mainnet launch for the time period where token migration happens before the SDS node can register using the migrated token.
We confirmed the memory leak issue was properly fixed on Tropos Metanodes. However, we found a new memory leak issue on Stratos Chain, which should be introduced by the new serialization method in Tropos-4. Our team is looking into this matter. In the event that any community member is experiencing the same issue on Tropos-4, we suggest that they restart their validator node every few days.
The terminal log has been improved quite a bit. With the newly completed feature, the terminal log will only display the logs related to commands entered in the terminal rather than all node logs. It is being considered to make a non-breaking update release for Tropos-4 SDS nodes before Tropos-5 is released.
The mobile wallet review on the Apple store has been completed, and it is ready for release. On the Google side, there is a blocking issue that is happening on the React Native level on the Android platform.
Our team has identified an attack vector for RPC signature schema and is working on an improvement to address it.
- Stratos Chain EVM support(testing)
- Stratos Chain Volume Report performance improvement
- Stratos Chain Resource Node Registering Lock
- SDS Uploading Destination Retry
- SDS Terminal Log Improvement
Stratos Tropos Testnet:
- Stratos Chain memory leak Issue
- Stratos Chain EVM support(Document)
- SDS RPC (Signature Schema)
- SDS Node Performance Tracking
- Monitoring dashboard API (testing)
Stratos Website/Wallet & Apps:
- Stratos Mobile Wallet Multiple Platform Release Process(Android)
- Stratos Decentralised Storage SDK